CCQC records 30 more COVID-19 recoveries

Posted by on 07/11/20 12:36 PM

Tag List:

Last modified on: 07/11/20 12:38 PM
Total Post Views:

The Cebu City Quarantine Center (CCQC) has discharged another 30 patients who have recovered from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) on Friday, July 10, 2020, bringing the total recoveries from the isolation facility to a total of 129.

The CCQC, one of the Temporary Treatment and Monitoring Facilities (TTMF) established by the City Government, has reported more COVID-19 recoveries in recent weeks.

The CCQC, which is designed to accommodate COVID-19 patients with moderate symptoms, is currently treating 60 more people at the facility, according to Cebu City Medical Center administrator and CCQC head Yvonne Cania.

Patients who are housed at the quarantine center go through a rigid treatment protocol which includes medical, pharmacological and psychosocial interventions.

Cania urged the patients who have recovered from the illness to share their experience on how they were treated at the quarantine center.

“Dili lalim and naagian sa atong mga pasyente. Naninguha pod ta nga maayo inyong kahimtang nga inyong food and medication ma-address. Hinaot pa unta nga inyong ipaambit sa uban unsa inyong na experience diri sa facility,” she told the patients who were discharged on Friday after days in isolation.

“Gusto natong ipahibawo nga naa tay pasilidad nga makaatiman sa atong patients,” Cania said.

The CCQC has so far released four batches of recoveries since receiving moderate symptomatic patients.

Other facilities in Cebu City receiving mild to moderate patients include the Bayanihan Field Center at the Sacred Heart School-Ateneo de Cebu and the field center of the IEC Convention Center.

The COVID-19 patients who were cleared to leave the city-run quarantine center had already tested negative in repeat tests.

Article Reference(s)
Cebu City Public Information Office Facebook Page